Fake Fake Fake

We don't sell!
But we moan and groan over suppliers that sell fake flower, vegetable and exotic seeds or seeds that actually do not exist!
So you pay your money..wait a year or 2, just to find out that you have been scammed.

This blog serves to point out these fake products and scammers! Send us an email if you like to add to the list.

Wednesday

Fake "Heirloom" Corn - Same color as my car - Plum Crazy!

Seriously? Found on -al|express and is probably sold at a lot of other chinese and US venues. This corn doesn't exist!! 

I highly recommend not buying ANY seed from china or anything that looks like the color of my car. Rip-offs. 

Do your research! 
 Small US and UK seed Companies work very hard to raise, clean and maintain true heirloom species, support THEM!

Same color as my car - I am going plum-crazy. 


2 comments:

  1. Corn comes in plenty of different colours. I certainly would NEVER buy from ebay but corn like this does exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is purple corn species (Peru), sure, but this is clearly a photo shopped cob. Plum crazy Corn, certainly not

    ReplyDelete